Why would he text me this?

I stopped talking to this guy about 6 months ago. We didn't rlly leave on bad terms, just both decided that it wasn't the right time to date exclusively.

The other day, he texted me. When I asked his reasoning, he said he was checking up on me. When I asked him if he missed me, he said "idk."

Like what does that even mean? I tried calling him and he didn't answer. Not really stressing it, just wondering what you guys thought of his actions.

I've come to the conclusion that this guy may still like me but is emotionally immature to admit it.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems to be rather emotionally immature. "idk" means "I'm afraid to answer this question."

• Hmm this is true! He always had problems expressing his emotions when we were talking!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!