Should I cut her off or stay friends?

I met this girl 1 1/2 years ago and she had a boyfriend but both agreed to an open relationshipn so me and her go out for a bit, I'm as happy as can be, but her boyfriend gets super jealous and tells her to end it. She does yet still wants to be friends, so I asked for a week to think, a week later i call her and her "boyfriend" picks up instead and asks why im calling her and not to talk to her again. Heartbroken and feeling betrayed, i spent some drowning in self-loathing and hatred. Months later i reach out to her to see how she's doing. She's said that she was sorry of what went down and that she wants to rekindle our friendship, 5 months past and i start to redevelop my fondness for her and i finally tell her of these feelings, at first she accepted these feelings and still wanted in her life but a few days later she rejects them saying that "she's not mineto want" and "i love my boyfriend" and "that he's the one"so I asked want really happened that night long ago, her response was that it was supposed to be a prank but it went wrong and don't want to clear things up because she thought i would've been mad and that i wasn't a friend to her. She's a sweet and kind girl, but should I really stay friends with someone whom betrayed me when i did nothing wrong and that rejected me? Or should I keep her at arms length and wait until they break up so I can swoop in for the save?

Update: I tried being professional about it; told her goodbye and wished her luck. She even refused to say goodbye so I told the bitch to go fuck herself. 😊😊😊

20

What Girls Said 2

• Cut her off. Get someone who treats you their one and only priority and not someone else's fallback.

• cut her off

What Guys Said 0