Is it wrong for a married guy to fall in love?

If his marriage is nt working bt still he can't give divorce

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is just a word. What truly matters is the CONNECTION... And what you would do or give up to maintain the connection you believe defines the word love. So in short... You created a connection with a person outside of your relationship that you think or feel defines love. And neglected the previous connection... Maybe you should try to revitalize that connection before you break hearts.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Now-a-days
    There is no love 80%
    Remaining 20%
    Are cause of there family they don't gonna marry

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Why can't he get a divorce?

0|1
    0|0
    • Cause he has two kids

• Show All
    • Tats true its a fact wht shld he do lots of confusion s

• Thanks for your positive advice , god bless

• It's not wrong to fall in love but it's wrong to not let go of the other part. What's the point in being married in that situation?

0|1
    0|0
    • Bt he can't run aways from his responsibility cause he has two kids

• Show All
    • True bt just a thought tat m i gettin to selfish n spolin their life, wl their lifeget affected

• Thanks for your gud advice my frnd, god bless

• It's not wrong to fall in love, but it's wrong to act on it while he is still married.

0|0
    0|0
    • Life is very complicated

• Show All
    • What does a responsibility have to do with it? You don't stop being a father to your children or taking care of them after you divorce their mother. Staying in an unhappy marriage does more harm to kids than divorce, because they grow up with this dysfunctional marriage as an example of how relationships should work.

• Tats so true my frnd i wl definitely think about it n ur advice, thank you so much god bless

What Guys Said 2

• Wtf you're 13

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is it wrong to play
    fifa and pes

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;