Have An Opinion?
Love is just a word. What truly matters is the CONNECTION... And what you would do or give up to maintain the connection you believe defines the word love. So in short... You created a connection with a person outside of your relationship that you think or feel defines love. And neglected the previous connection... Maybe you should try to revitalize that connection before you break hearts.
Its question to sacrifice ur luv or ur responsibility
He has awesome connection wt her
The marriage is nt working since long just dragin bt the luv came unknowing n wl remain
Then conversate with the spouse. Hey this isn't working b what can we do to fix it or... How can split before we get too invested.
Did ol this bt of no use as the women is vry stubbon n short tempered
Then don't drag it on. Remedy things legally before moving on officially.
Ur rite thanks
Y do lyf always hv to be so complicated
Thanks for ur valuable advice frnd, god bless
Now-a-daysThere is no love 80%Remaining 20%Are cause of there family they don't gonna marry
It's not wrong to fall in love but it's wrong to not let go of the other part. What's the point in being married in that situation?
Bt he can't run aways from his responsibility cause he has two kids
You're getting divorced from your wife not from your kids or your responsibilities as a father.
True bt just a thought tat m i gettin to selfish n spolin their life, wl their lifeget affected
Thanks for your gud advice my frnd, god bless
It's not wrong to fall in love, but it's wrong to act on it while he is still married.
Life is very complicated
That's true. But it doesn't give him a right to screw over his wife.
Tats true so its question of wht to sacrifice his real luv n happiness or his responsibility
What does a responsibility have to do with it? You don't stop being a father to your children or taking care of them after you divorce their mother. Staying in an unhappy marriage does more harm to kids than divorce, because they grow up with this dysfunctional marriage as an example of how relationships should work.
Tats so true my frnd i wl definitely think about it n ur advice, thank you so much god bless
Why can't he get a divorce?
Cause he has two kids
N he can't run from his responsibility as he has two choices think selfish or sacrifice his love
He can still be a father without being a husband, millions of people do it successfully
Tats true my frnd bt won't the kids get affected by this divorce as they are young n this is ol tats hauntin
So is growing up watching parents who don't like each other. Happy co-parents is much, much healthier than a bitter adults warping their view of what a stable relationship looks like
Tats true its a fact wht shld he do lots of confusion s
Thanks for your positive advice , god bless
Why is it wrong to play fifa and pes
Wtf you're 13
No ways hehehe by mistake budds
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.