Break up drama advice.

So two days ago me and my boyfriend broke up. We both still like each other, but I ended it because of the non stop fighting that's been going on for 3 months. So after a few hours he begged for me back, me repeatability saying no. Then I said "Prove to me the fighting will stop and I'll think about it."

Well this Monday would of been our one year, so he said, if I accept, he would take me to my favorite restaurant, to a movie he promised to see with me, then a surprise and then and only then may I say if I wanna get back with him or not.

In these past few nights he has proved, in my opinion, that the fighting will stop, he said he realized what he lost and wants me back.

So my question is, do I go with him? Should I believe it will get better? Before we broke up we talked about all the fighting countless times.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• hey..first of all...at the age of 17 you have been given a lot of answers and you also have 8 level on that site. So why are you asking that. You must be smart enough to take your own decisions.

Well...yeah..u should give him a chance and get back inot that relation. Bcoz after a trouble and breakup, relationship can grow stronger if you guys are ready to give your shots.

Take care

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I say give him another chance but also do something symbolic.. like raise money for a cause

• Alright(: I would be lying if I said I didn't still like him, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being that girl that keeps running back to the bad relationship, haha, you know?