I caused another girl pain and don't feel bad about it. Should I?

My fiancé and I have been dating on and off for many years. I messed up and didn't realize how much in love with him I really was. We were dating when I met her, but she was a threat to me: pretty, sweet girl (so I thought) and loyal and my insecurities kicked in. I was afraid that he would fall for her and leave me. I demanded he cut her off immediately, he didn't and I dumped him for a guy who cheated on me. I tried to go back to him, then he rejected me and I find out he's now with her. Apparently she'd been in love with him all along. I was miserable. We get back in contact and I realize that I'm still in love with him, he tells me that he misses me, misses making love to me and that he couldn't fall in love with her because she's one of those goody two shoes Christian prudish girls who don't have sex before marriage (every guy I've been with raves about my bedroom skills on the other hand). We get back together and of course he doesn't tell her (I made sure to tell her to back the hell off though).

It was as though he was waiting for me to come back and say I was ready to settle down. I only had to say "I want you back" and within two months we were cohabiting, looking at houses, engaged, planning for children and have a wedding date set for next year. All of our friends want us to be married except this bitch. We invited her to the engagement party and she said they weren't friends anymore because he dumped a faithful woman for cheating slut who will never be faithful. From what I heard, my stealing him hurt her so much that now she doesn't want to fall in love with anyone ever again. I told her that I'm not going anywhere this time and to get over it. He feels bad about causing her pain but I caused her pain to and I don't. Is there something wrong with me for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• no. the guy choose you and it is part of life. if you haven't done those you won't have your happy ending. think about it, do you regret hurting the girl? did you actually steal his man? no! he choose you too. so if she cries and is hurt to the point of being traumatized then she have to learn to get over it. if she really love your man then she would give-up seeing as he loves you more than her.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes another relationship, where people's brains were in their pants. Good luck. (Sex can get boring over time, we love what we can't have) I wish i could confort that girl. Being christian nowadays is not easy, and she got her heart broken by people who cheated on themselves and on others. Please do not call her a bitch. Can you imagine suppression your sexual pleasures for righteousness? I guess you can't since you cheated on two persons. Your skills in bed won't give you any diploma.

• You sound like Hitler

What Girls Said 3

• You're just bitter that he hurt you with her. So you will do everything you can to make sure she knows, she is not wanted by him. I'll leave you with this piece of advice. Bedroom skills, anyone can fuck. Everyone has their own way. Some "better" than others. And that's subjective, anyhow.
    Your bitter heart might be the force that drives this man from you. Be careful how you play this game.

• You're either going to make yourself happy in life or other people. If it was the man I loved then I'd do anything to be with him.

• I doubt you caused her pain. But you sound hurt!

• I don't know maybe. I know I should feel bad because I knew they were dating and that she really loved him, but I love him too. I don't feel bad just aggravated that she had to insult me.

• Just remember what goes around comes around.