Why a guy always cheat on his girlfriend? Lie to her? Leave her for another girls? I'm curious about this 🤐?

• 🤔
  • 🙁

324

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys in their late teens early 20's are usually not ready to settle with one girl. Once they reach mid to late 20's, it is a different matter.

Awaits flack from guys! Tough!

• Maybe. But why they LIKE do that? If they not ready in relationship just leave her. And go to his new girlfriend just please don't game their heart 😞

• Most hope to have sex with as many different girls as they can.

• Thank you for MHO.

What Guys Said 23

• Maybe cause they want to try something else before they brake up with the old girlfriend

I can imagine that some guys don't want to be alone and even if they stop having feelings for their girlfriend they still stay together until they found something else

• I know guy whos girl had sex in his apartment with his best friend and from that day on he has split personality mental disorder like if something pisses him off he sudennly goes violent and very dominating, after when you ask him he says i dont remember πŸ˜…

• Don't throw all of us into the same basket as your ex, just because he treated you like shit.
    Stop dwelling on the toxicity of your broken relationship and selfishly loathing over your ex. Burn the corpse that is your old relationship and move on. Leave the old memories behind so you can create new ones with people that matter. There is probably someone amazing out there waiting for the chance to get to know you, a friend who is just waiting for the chance for you to be free one day to hang out but you would rather loath over a dead corpse than give a flower the chance to blossom into something beautiful.

• Not every guy ALWAYS does these things even once

• Most men are pigs they always think the grass is greener on the other side but they don't realize it is if you don't water take care of that grass on the other side it's going to end up just like the dirt lot that they're standing in now

• "most men are pigs" sounds like projection to me. It's like saying: "most blacks are criminals" "most Mexicans are rapists" "most Muslims are terrorists"

• No didn't say any of that I just said most men are pigs at least the ones I work with are they have no respect for the women they're going out with all that other stuff is on you

• I would never leave my girlfriend for another girl. Unless she wants to break up with me

• i haven't been in a relationship. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

i would make certain the relationship is healthy more importantly.

• Because we're all heartless assholes. Every single one of us.

• Cos for a guy it's about the count he can brag amongst boys. Men behave differently. Gentlemen, altogether different

• Nobody 'ALWAYS' does anything.
    If your guy cheated then it's a fail. NEXT!

• Leaving her sounds like he was looking to replace her.

• I know a guy who was cheated five times. Then, he became a misogynist and alcoholic. Cheating and leaving are girls' job.

• I think most men AND women do it because humans aren't meant to be monogamous especially men

• Lol, cuz girls dont ever do that? in my opinion girls do it more than guys do.

• I would imagine it's because they don't really want to settle down and some girls will only put out in a relationship

• Because she lets him

• For the lulz

• He just does

• some guys are pure slezz and not all are

• That is because he might expect something from u but he is not having that from u

• They don't all do that

• Depends on the situation as not all males cheat

• I imagine because some women are not that intelligent.

What Girls Said 2

• Because the girlfriend accepts it.

• girls do that too