My (ex) girlfriend kept in touch with all her exes - what would you do?

My ex girlfriend of 6 months that I recently broke it off with, started doing really not to nice of things to me out of now where. Including keeping lying about seeing and calling her ex's all the time. I found out at the very end of our relationship that she keep in touch with ALL her ex's even the ones that cheated on her lol. I was so blinded by how much I liked her that I was making excuses all the time and defending her in my mind and I didn't realize how bad the crap she was doing to me until it was over. How do you feel about this? What would you do if out of no where you found out your woman/man was chatting up late at night with a few of her ex's and then lying to you about when you ask?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I am friends with my ex. We had been together for a good few years and have remained friends since the break up. Was in contact with himeven when he was dating. He did tell his new girlfriend about the fact that he was in contact with me. She apparently didn't mind.

You see the thing is that I do believe you can be friends with your ex, but only if you have been together for a long time and were friends before or have a deep connection to each other even outside the relationship. But I don't believe in being friends with all ex's, especially ones that cheat. It would make no sense. But the fact she never told you tells me that she hides things and maybe was afraid to tell you in case of your reaction.

Chatting to ex's is OK once there is nothing going on or feelings lurking in the background. I think openness and honesty as the key. Clearly you did the right thing in moving on.

What Girls Said 2

• It deppends on how the relationship ended...somethimes it's good to keep in touch ...lightly ...not like your ex was doing ..kinda obseesed with them ...:)

Well I'm a jealous person so that won't happen...Maybe if they don't talk that much and she or he is cool then ...it fine .

And sometimes people broke up because they don't love each other anymore ,but it's tottaly cool to keep in touch :)

• Ask her to stop, or ask to be introduced to her exes who she keeps in contact with. Maybe there is just an awesome friendship there, and who knows, maybe they will turn into your best bros. I had this problem with my ex fiance and two of his ex girlfriends. At first I didn't like that he talked to them every once in a while, but he told me that they were hella cool and I needed to meet them. Now I can consider us great friends.

What Guys Said 1

• I would drop her. No trust = no relationship