Should we break up?

My korean boyfriend have to go to the military for mandatory services. We have been together for 3 years now. Im a single mom and my son think of my boyfriend as a dad. But my boyfriend said we stay together till he enlist and then im free. If my feelings stayed while he is away we be together when he is back. but if my feelings changed then he would just be my friend for the sake of my son. he says we need to be logical. He too romanticisim and doesn't want that side of him to lead us astray. He doesn't want me to deal with guilt and stress and loneliness. He wants me to wait out of my love not out of guilt or simply cause he is my boyfriend. He wants to set me free if im bak then im his if i didn't then i never was. But i disagree i want him to be my boyfriend through his enlisting and always i really do love him.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Well he's said you're free. So you're free.

If you want to be with him, then you will wait without saying anything, if not you can find another man and he will not mind. He's a good guy he's simply letting you have the choice, what you choose to do is up to you.

What Girls Said 0