How to forget intimate images of wife's past, being human and a virgin before marriage and performance anxeity?

Is there an effective way to suddenly forget everything like a computer?

21

What Girls Said 2

• I dont think you can ever fully forget if there was a way I would love to know how

• Let me make sure I'm on the same page as you... You're trying to forget that your wife had sex with other people before she met you? I'm not judging at all, for some people it's really difficult to deal with. I'm just trying to understand what you're talking about so I can try and help you better.

• Means to deal with ones wife's exes who got her before him and don't know what extend of things (sexual n other romances) they might have done whichwill always occupy as a good memory n may pop up in her life in any tym may even while intimate with the husband n all the comparisons that might take place in wife's mind. Will the husband who had no such experiences before ever be special to her or he will only be a litle part in her life n a settlement for provider?

• I definitely understand. I'm in the same position. Only I'm the woman (obviously). It's difficult and can eat at you for sure. Is this a fairly recent marriage? I can tell you it gets easier with time. Just be yourself and love her to the best of your ability.

• Yes can be said

What Guys Said 1