Boyfriend fighting with ex girlffriend over childsupport, stay quiet or give my opinion?

My boyfriend of 4 weeks has just gotten a letter from his ex girlfriend for childsupport for their 3 year old. he's 26 im 22 and so is the mother of his child. basically his ex is just a greedy bitch who wants to get extra money from him now that he's more successful with his business but he already pays more than he should and even his lawyer had said she's shot herself in the foot by going to a lawyer because my boyfrend is already paying to much and she'll be walking away with less than she had now plus only half of the custody. basically she's making this all about her insecurites with him and not actually about their daughter and they are going to mediation for the child but all she talking about is him as if theyre in couple counseling or something. Im only young and having to look after a child all of a sudden is enough for our new relastionship that i don't need his ex causing drama. i really care about him and if this was anyone else id probably walk away.. should i just stay out of this and let him vent or should i give him my opinions
8
2