Boyfriend fighting with ex girlffriend over childsupport, stay quiet or give my opinion?

My boyfriend of 4 weeks has just gotten a letter from his ex girlfriend for childsupport for their 3 year old. he's 26 im 22 and so is the mother of his child. basically his ex is just a greedy bitch who wants to get extra money from him now that he's more successful with his business but he already pays more than he should and even his lawyer had said she's shot herself in the foot by going to a lawyer because my boyfrend is already paying to much and she'll be walking away with less than she had now plus only half of the custody. basically she's making this all about her insecurites with him and not actually about their daughter and they are going to mediation for the child but all she talking about is him as if theyre in couple counseling or something. Im only young and having to look after a child all of a sudden is enough for our new relastionship that i don't need his ex causing drama. i really care about him and if this was anyone else id probably walk away.. should i just stay out of this and let him vent or should i give him my opinions

28

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, I would think long and hard about if this drama with the guy's baby mama is going to be worth it in the end. If it's getting to be too much for you this early on, I would get out before you end up possibly falling in love with this guy.

• im already inlove.. only reason i haven't left

• Then I would just try to step back from all of what they have going on and try to wait it out. Best of luck to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It has nothing to do with you, stay out of it.

What Guys Said 7

• Stay out of it and if you can't handle it then leave.

• Stay out of it. Be there and support him emotionally, but I'd suggest you stay out of it.

• Better to stay out, it's a real minefield.

• It's always best to avoid problems if they are avoidable in the first place. As much as even I would want to pitch in an opinion, the fact that you're with him rather than her is enough of a statement for her to step down.

• im just confused because he went to a mediation appointment with her and apparetnly all she talked about were issues she has with him and not with how he treats the child... he's not in a relationship with her... why even go to the damn meetings if she's going to treat it like couple cousneling and not mediation to talk about teh child

• Maybe she's comfortable to talk there and get some words off her chest, I'd just stay on the safe side and let them settle it.

• i don't know

hope i helped

• Tell him to disown the child

• Quiet af.

What Girls Said 1