Hooking up with boyfriend's brother in law?

okay so we had a bonfire at my bf's one night and had one to many to drink. when we eventually called it a night my bf's brother in law started doing stuff to me. before I knew it we were having sex.

now since than we have met up a few times and done things.

i don't know what to do... ADVISE PLEASE

11

What Guys Said 1

• tell him so he can break up with you. you obviously don't care about his feelings.

What Girls Said 1

• are you sure it's your boyfriend that you wanna be with, or the brother-in-law? you could also be "doing things" with your boyfriend, too. there's a huge wave of guilt that comes with something like that, and it won't go away so easily. you should stay true to your boyfriend. if that's not something you can do at this point, then make one final choice. if it's your boyfriend that you choose, then sit down with his brother-in-law and tell him that your relationship can't continue anymore and that you need to respect your boyfriend. :)