I guy I was really into stopped contacting me and I feel like its my fault. How can I fix things?

I started dating this guy my sister and boyfriend hooked me up with a few months ago. This guy is a longtime friend of theirs so I trusted that they were setting me up with a good guy. My sister explained that he was going through a divorce... but at the time I didn't think much of it because I was divorced 4 months prior... so i figured we just had something in common. To make a long story short we went out on a couple of dates things went really well. He assured me that he wanted to take things slow and start out as friends... but about a month later I had sex with him. He still seemed very interested in me as he would call and text often. But then over the next two months I had sex with him two more times and during these times he would have me plan dates and he would never follow through with. I called him out on it and he aplologized and promised that when his divorce is final that he would be the man I needed him to be... recently I started having some major personal problems mainly financial and I started venting to him about often. He seemed compassionate and listened.. then one day out of frustration i told him that maybe he should find someone who has their life together because clearly i dont.. i was embarrassed because he seemed to have his life in order and i didn't which made me feel i wasn't good enough for him. I immediately apologized and told him i love him and i want things to work out and he seemed to agree. Its now been almost 5 days since we last spoke.. i told him to call me after work but he never did. I texted him twice and called once... he never responded. Should I assume that he is with someone else and move on or give him the benefit of the doubt and allow him more time to reach out to me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• "I started dating this guy my sister and boyfriend hooked me up with a few months ago."

And like that you've lost me.

• Lol! I know it's a long story and very hard to describe but I basically told him out of frustration with how things are going in my life right now that he should maybe find a woman who has her life in order because mine isn't... just didn't want my problems spilling over in his life

• Oh and afterr that he stopped contacting me and now i feel awful because i really want to be with him

What Girls Said 1

• I doubt he's with anyone else, he's probably trying to process the information. If you like him give it a little more time but let him come to you