EX'S.. After being dumped WHY is it that my ex tries to contact me?

Just when I start to learn how to live without him. He pops back into my life. Where do guys go in that period of time ( after they dump you)? Because he wasn't crying himself to sleep like I was..

24

Most Helpful Guy

• The whys dont matter, if you already made up your decision then its better not to look back. Generally speaking, once its over, its truly over. And seeing you were dumped by him then you have even more of a reason to avoid this.
    You know its painful when that person you been trying to get over contacts you again, they dont understand that tho.

Most Helpful Girl

• coz he is
    a. Bored
    b. Checking in to see if you still love him or if he still got it for his dying ego
    c. Booty call
    d. Genuinely misses you
    e. Realized his mistake and wants you back

What Guys Said 3

• Every modern smartphone has a blocking option. If he's getting close on your physical location, call 911 and the pYgs shall arrive.

• Funny that I had the same issues with my ex, all she wanted was a friendship and wouldn't leave me alone while I tried to get on with my life. It took time but she finally got the message.

• he thinks ex's can be "just friends", lmao

What Girls Said 1

• You'd be disrespecting yourself if you crawl back to an ex. There is a reason why he's an ex and there is no excuse for neglecting you when you were crying.

• *if he'd really care