It's been a year since she have gone to work abroad. It has been six months since she broke up with me. Her reason was still scribbled pieces for me. I respect her decisions but I still somewhat want to try again. I can't afford our 4 years of friendship and as a couple go to waste. But I guess I can't do anything to make it work since she's in another country. I'm puzzled what to do. I feel lonely and sad every day even I always distract myself with extra curricular activities. What am I supposed to do?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You existed before her and you can exist without, its kind of like learning yourself all over again because they did take a piece of you with them when they left, you won't feel like this forever. Focus on goals and doing things that are different out of your routine, connect with old friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• You relationship is only wasted if you can't cherish he memories you had with her. I understand what you mean though, you wanted it to amount to a lifelong relationship. I don't know what you could do. When a girl breaks up with me, it's pretty clear I cannot do anything to change it, so I do my best to accept it despite wishing things were otherwise. You'll likely have to find someone else unfortunately.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Shit, man, sorry. What else is there to do than try and move on. Get busy, do fun stuff to keep the depression away and to stay busy. It gets better man

• I am doing things to keep busy but I still remembers her companionship.

• Of course you'll remember. But good thing is, it goes away in time of you really try, man

• do you still want her back to your heart, so i can tell you what to do