What are the most valuable lessons you've learnt through your past break ups?

63

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't stay in a bad relationship just because you don't want to start from scratch with someone else

• Yeah I can agree with that too unless you can care enough to improve it :)

• I tried to work on it but she kept refusing to take responsibility for her actions and playing the victim in arguments that she started. So I decided not to put up with it anymore and it's going straight to my top ten best decisions

What Girls Said 5

• Hard to say.. there's so many. I guess to know when to walk away when the other isn't supporting your well being.

• Don't start something with someone shortly after a break up. Last time I got into a pretty bad relationship just because I craved the closeness to someone... Not worth it

• I learned that I'm definitely a lesbian.

• Don't go out with someone just because they make you feel high when you're low.

• Listen to your brain.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't waste your time and put so much into a girl that's just using you. I used to be a sucker for girls and would put so much money and time into these uptight bitches. But then I found a girl I really loved and now I'm happy, and she's happy.

• Aw, that's great! And great advice, that seems to be an issues a lot of men deal with

• Yeah, it is. But like I said, I'm happy now and I know better than to do that (not that I plan on ever needing to find someone new)

• It's not worth the hassle.