Would you show up at your exes wedding?

my ex got engaged after knowing the girl for 2 months, thats 2months after we broke up, this happened new years eve. he's getting married in February on my neighbours farm. now i know this happens in movies and stuff. but im thinking about stopping this wedding all the time. i can't allow him to get married to this woman and i miss him everyday and this fuckin hurts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol what?
    I wanna see this, this is gonna be some movie shit going down.

Are u serious tho, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Picking at this wound is not going to make you feel better.

He's happy. Let him be. Find a way to move on. Maybe speak to a therapist for help with doing that.

Do NOT ruin his happiness. He broke up with you. He doesn't want to marry you. He wants to marry her.

All that you will accomplish by showing up at the wedding is that you have hung on to something that isn't there anymore. You will make an ass of yourself, and probably just anger your ex.

What Guys Said 3

• If we were able to become friends.

• If I were you, I would say good riddance to that guy... I mean he got engaged to someone he's known for two months. The fact that you only broke up two months ago doesn't really add up to anything "normal". I'd bet he was either cheating on you with this woman for some time before, but him being crazy enough to marry someone he just met is nearly just as bad. I would show up, maybe bring a video camera, but only to watch shit hit the fan and bragging rights to say I saw the whole thing go down.

• Yes.

What Girls Said 0