Why does he care?

My ex boyfriend asked my friend in English class how I am doing. Why does he freaking care? He broke my heart.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Regrets, many of us do things we regret, every major mastake will eventually become a regret, weather it takes a minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month, year, many years we all regret things, what we do about it veries from person to person, some apologize, many believe they are not worthy of forgiveness, and apologise anyway, some are can't those they've wronged, so that watch listen, keep an eye out, wondering what they destroyed knowing it wasn't worth it, ultimately making sure whoever was wronged recovers. leaving you with a choice, I have told you what I understand, I believe anyone who truly regrets the wrong they have done deserves forgiveness nowmatter how severe. I recommend you aproch and forgive him, what you do afterwards is up to you. P. S. forgiveness doesn't mean restoration.

Most Helpful Girl

• He low-key still has some type of love for you in his heart but just doesn't want to admit it

What Guys Said 4

• Trying to show ur friend that he does care about u... Or may be trying to Impress ur friend as in he is good

• probably trying to show another girl through your friend that he seems to care

• Even though he's not with you he still cares about you.

• Believe it or not, he probably still cares.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!