Should I divorce my husband?

My husband and 19-year-old are very close. He spends his spare time trying to please her. Recently it rained to the point of flooding horribly in my city. He told me to pick her up from her boyfriend's house. I barely got out safely. Couldn't call him because he was talking to her. Another guy had to guide me out of high water. She gets her way, and is very disrespectful. They talk and text all day. I get to wash his cloths, care for the house, bills, cook, clean. We went to the movies and she and he were texting the entire time; at dinner also. I give up. I miss his attention and love. I'm so lonely. I've expressed my concerns but no change. I saw a message where he told her she comes before me, not to worry. I asked if he wants a divorce, but he keeps saying no he loves me. I'm lonely and confused. Help me.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to talk to him about it till something changes. He might love you, but he certainly loves everything you do to keep the house running smoothly. You need to discuss things until they're clear.

Most Helpful Girl

• The alarm bells are ringing so loudly on this one I feel like I'm going to go deaf.

What Guys Said 6

• Divorce is something YOU should decide upon, not some random people on the internet, because no matter how well you explain everything, there's still something you forget to say or miss out intentionally.

• Honey if I told it all you'd tell me to walk. I'm being as respectful as possible.

• I'm not criticizing. Well at least that's not my intention. If you ever feel like talking I will listen. Until that time, I think I should shut my mouth for good.

• Once again, I'm not implying that you are criticizing; just that I'm open to constructive criticism. Thank you. Don't keep quiet. Voices are meant to be heard and words read. We are all here to learn from each other. Even different geniuses of vegetation can successfully thrive in a diverse community. You've been most helpful. Thank you. 🙏🏾

• Maybe he just likes his daughter 😅. At your age, intimacy shouldn't be eradicated completely, but understand why it's not as frequent anymore. Time and biology. Talk to him. Why would you get a divorce? Is it really that extreme or are you just overreacting?

• Extreme. I'm too mature to overreact dear.

• Divorcing will not be good for your family. That's a fact. Do whatever you want though.

• Thanks. It's not always about wants more than needs.

• I would. Sounds like he wants to have your 19 year old has a fling and you playing Mommy and doing all his chores for him

• Coming from a guy. If he is not her natural father than I would say get out now.

• hey follow me

• Hi, read your post and i want you o know that your husband is really treating you bad and divorce is not the option. i was also in this kind of mess some month back with my husband but today i fight him back from the girl who took him away from me. i have some advice and suggestion to share with you which will help you i will want you to mail me on my mail box so we talk private. this is my email on mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!