Why guys don't text/call that much?

526

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuz they don't have that much to say.
    You do understand women utter some 4 to 5 times as many words in a day, right? And all that emotion and feelings swirling around in your head simply doesn't exist in the male brain?

No, you can't get much with texting - and there's no emotion or body language so most of what's being communicated is lost. Which leads to misunderstanding and confusion.

Just use these communication mediums to arrange your next meetup IRL. You simply cannot forge a relationship otherwise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a busy life and I do show my interest to whom I feel interested, if he doesn't get, I will just move on. Even most times he comes back, but feeling has been gone

What Guys Said 25

• Women use 10k words per day. Me. Use 3k per day. Do I need to explain it any better?

• Why girls ignore me?
    You see? I can say the same thing about girls.

• Watching a person while conversing and listening to one , while he or she is speaking helps one to understand the person in front better. Facial expression and tone of the voice are important stuffs. Over the chat you miss a lot. Also chatting is a time consuming process. Calls are to some extent ok. I personally prefer calls with my near ones. Chat is ok with those, who are not so near and dear to me, as long it's not lengthy.

• why girls don't give opinions as much as guys do?

• Because they are not driven by emotions like women.

• I believe lot guys aren't good at texting / calling. But doesn't mean
    that the guy doesn't like you , it could be a guy thing. I know I've
    always been faithful at texting a girl back but it would be bad on
    my end where the girl wouldn't text me back. So i think that something
    of this source can go both ways in a friendship/ relationship i believe
    there needs to be wider door of communication opened up between
    the two in order to make things work.

• It is normal for guys, but it doesn't mean he didn't care about u.
    Everyone has different approach to show their care

• Depends on the guy, sometimes there just isn't much to say. Men aren't as good at making conversation out of nothing as women are usually maybe just say I'm going to watch some TV talk later, or something and take it from. There

• A lot if guys are not good on the phone. We say what needs to be said and then have no idea what to say.

• Because I am not talkative - and it sometimes drive my girlfriend crazy.
    She: "So, how's your day?"
    Me: "It's fine..."
    She: ...
    Me: ...
    She: "That's it? Nothing interesting happened?"
    Me: "Yep.. Oh I got a new coffee.. how's yours?"
    She: *talks for an hour*
    Internal me: *woman my head hurts already damn...*
    Me: "Oh nice..."

• i do call and text everytime... and every second...

• I do text more rather calls

• because im busy as shit 1/3 of the day i sleep 1/3 im working and 4 hours studying, 2 hrs of showering and eating and only 2 hours free time

• We don't know what to text.

• They just don't

• I think it depends on the guy, some people ignore the other one to create attractiveness, other just don't have much to say or are absorbed by their daily activities...
    I know I don't feel the need to send texts often even if I care a lot about someone.

• We love to talk to someone worthy then to waste time and effort via text

• becuz u don't text/call either

• Honestly, I do not know. It's just in my blood.

• For me it's just anxiety

• It might be because you are either fat or really ugly.

• Bcos we sometimes turn speechless at that moment.

• For me being that I'm older I grew up w out cellphones as a teenager so my life like many people today, especially kids doesn't revolve around my phone. Plus I'd rather talk in person than text but at the same time as it's already been pointed out most men don't have a lot to say. I don't have the need to talk about every minute of my day like a lot of women do. It's just the facts about what happened and I'm done. Other reasons for me not texting as much, I had a life before I met you or whoever it is im w so that part of my life doesn't stop. Last, sometimes honestly it just gets annoying w someone constantly texting. Like I love you a lot but sometimes it's just too much that I need time to just do me, whether that's play a video game or sleep in or any number of a million things.

• Because in my experience if I fall for a woman head over heels I push her away and she realises the power she has over me.

when I don't text or call that much they keep their interest in me.

I don't like acting that way, but not texting or calling as much helps me survive with women. Some women are complicated and unfortunately, sometimes nice women pay for what others do

• Time
    Communication skills

It just depends on the guy

What Girls Said 4

• Conversations are boring through text, or they are busy

• False. Guys will call and text daily the woman they are into. It doesn't have to be as much as you want it to be but they try. They are busy making money, getting an education and you. So be patient. You are still a priority.

• If a guy doesn't text/call that often to you it's because he is not that much into you...

In this era it's hard to believe someone replying after few days because they were busy or didn't saw it- it literally takes 2 seconds to reply back 'I'm busy' or smth

So my answer is 100% guarantee if a guy you like doesn't initiate or text/call you often or even reply you back is not interested!
    It's simple, don't look into it so much, it will make you overthink and stalk... and stalking is bad

• they don't like it they like real talks