What does my ex girlfriend want?

We broke up almost 8 months ago, 2 weeks ago she found out i'm seeing someone else for a while and that our kid likes her also. Since that day she started calling me every 2-3 days and even her mother called me 1 time. When she calls she's just asking stupid things like if our kids jacket is still at my place and than she suddenly finds it. She also asked my cousin if she could come over and tried really hard to get a yes from him. So she's going there but also bringing her girlfriend (she's bi) with her to his place. I'm really wondering what she wants, hoping any of you can clear this behaviour up a bit since i'm really confused.
Thanks in advance

157

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably doesn't know what she wants. She is upset or sad you're moving on, but she knows she has no right to be. I would be sensitive to her and just stay polite to her. As for the cousin thing, why don't you ask your cousin about it? Make it known to your family member that you don't want them to have a sexual relationship, if that's how you feel. She is probably trying to flaunt a new relationship in front of you to make herself feel more disconnected from the situation of you having a new girl.

• My cousin doesn't know why she wants to come over either he thinks it's to talk. but definetly not to have something with him, he wouldn't do something like that anyway. She had a new relationship before me and is still with that person, but it has always looked like she just did it to be with someone

• Well, your cousin needs to tell her he is not getting in the middle of anything. She needs to talk to you directly if she has concerns or feelings. Maybe she wants to ask him about his opinion of your new girlfriend. Maybe you should offer for her to meet your new chick, since your son is around her now. ? Just an idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be very careful, all of a sudden she does this because there is another woman in the picture. Keep in mind your relationship with her its over so there are "new" boundaries she cannot cross, specially now since you have another person in your life.
    Just because you have kid (s) doesn't mean she can do as she pleases. Just be aware and cautious. What her intentions might be. And make sure she respects your personal life, privacy and new relationship.

• Thank you for your response. It's her intentions i'm wondering about. Is she trying to come back or just make me crazy to break up with my new girlfriend.

• Exactly, no way for you to know but you can take precautions in case she has negative intentions.
      If she does, remember that you are not responsible for her feelings. Your priorities are yourself, your kid and your new relationship. Not her. She chose her path and has her own relationship with another woman.
      I hope the best man, take care.

• Thanks for best answer

What Girls Said 14

• Some people just dont like seeing other people happy. Maybe she's havig trouble with her girlfriend and is missing you and maybe she just wants you back because she can't have you now your someone else. I personally think what do you think of all this? Do u want to get back and try it out or are you happy with the person your with

• Why? Because she's a fucking narcissist.. how dare u have a life! How dare u not be in a heap in the corner crying your heart out! How fucking dare you not be thinking of her 24/7

That's why... she's a fucking headwaster..

• You've been dating someone for two weeks and already introduced them to your kid?

• No i'm dating her for 2 months when i introduced her to my kid, my ex only found out 2 weeks ago

• Thank you, she did indeed move on first. So what you mean is that she is just trying to get back in my life because she feels like she's being replaced and calling is her way to do it? Do you think it possible she now realizes that she wants to be with me insteead of with her gf?

• I doubt it.
      Some women feel territorial over things that are no longer theirs. Just because she doesn't particularly want a relationship doesn't mean she wants to see you with someone else. Most women who feel/behave this way don't even know WHY they do it, and can't explain what they really want but if she could say she definitely didn't want to be with you before two weeks ago nothing has really changed.

It's like a child playing with a toy. And they put that toy down and pick up another one because it looks fun.
      In the meantime, someone else has picked up the old toy and is having a lot of fun with it. All of a sudden, because it looks more fun than what the child had with it they want it back and throw a tantrum to get it. They never would have picked it up again if someone hadn't have taken it

• Either she's jealous/ wants to get back. OR (more likely) if she's insecure/or overconfident she wants to compare herself to your ex or she can't fathom how you could actually replace her or find better than her after the breakup; so she gives you more attention because she's not thinking straight.

• She still has feelings for you. Why else would she start acting jealous since she found out about your new girlfriend. If she didn't care she would be indifferent and wouldn't be trying to get your attention with lame excuses.

What really matters is what do you want? Do you still have feelings for her? If you do then have a serious talk with her about this.

• she wants to star again

• Clearly she's jealous. Tell her that the only thing you want to talk to her about is your child related things other than that she can fuck off

• She's feeling Territorial and want to check out your new girlfriend.

• She's trying to ruin it for you and make her presence known. I would just ignore her and not pay mind to her.

• She's jealous and wants to make you jealous to see if u care

• People get jealous when you move on and meet a new partner. Not sure if they want you for themselves but not happy that someone else wants to be with you 🤔

• Maybe she is worried since you said your kid likes your new girlfriend maybe she wants to see if the new girlfriend will be okay around your child

• She's jealous.

• lol that title is funny as hell. but i couldnt understand your message so I don't know.

What Guys Said 6

• Jealous and wants to be the alpha female in your life. Cut the cord as much as you can, screen phone calls and texts, I'd only answer all calls/texts once a day, let them stack up all day and reply when you feel like it. As soon as she notices she can't control you the better.

• Children out of wedlock, breakups with shack-ups, new shack-ups, new girlfriends. Geesh, where does this shit end? LOL

• And? Better to not marry nowadays thought u men hated ur assets halved? If so shut up

• @Brokenheartedx - Wrong, and total fail. You just can't seem to pull it together - what a shame.

• She's jealous that you're moving on with your life

• It really depends on why you broke-up.

• Well she is just protective of her kids

• First girlfriend said I made her feel VERY Horny... I told her I am usually there!!!