He asked me out but didn't say when?

So, there is this guy I met a few days ago. We were texting eachother for a couple of days and then he asked me out but didn't say when. I said yes and that's it, haven't heared from him since then (3 days). I'm kinda confused. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably nervous. I did that once. I liked a girl and asked her out but I was kind of shy so it took a few days for me to get back to her and set a specific date. I know, it sounds kind of pathetic, but sometimes guys get nervous and do stupid things. If you're really interested, maybe ask him about tomorrow

• Would it be fine to you if that girl texted you? I mean, I don't want to be pushy :)

• Yeah, if I was this guy I'd be happy if you texted me setting up a date.

What Guys Said 22

• In my opinion, you should just ask him when you're gonna go out. It's kind of a bit weird that he didn't say when. If I was that guy, I'd be thrilled if you texted me to ask me when we're going out. It would make me feel like you really care about going out with me which would be a very good thing

• He most likely forgot to set a date and enough time has passed by that he doesn't know how to. Ask him "hey, so when are we doing x?" He'll give you an answer or ask you if you're free at X date. I believe you can take it from there :)

• Simply ask him !

• He must be young and inexperienced.

The way to ask a girl out is not to ask, but to tell her you are both going out, then ask her when.

• Text him and ask him.

• Just text him that you are free ( a favourable time )

In case he wants to hang out

Else let thing be as they are

• Nothing. Wait. :(

• he his thinking when to take you as he didn't thinked that you would accept his offer

• And what should I do? Just wait or?

• Confront him, sounds like he was soo excited on the inside he forgot to mention when lol.

• Nothing, he was just checking what your response would be.

• Nothing, any decent guy knows he needs to keep the relationship moving.

• Text him if you are interested and ask when, or plan a date and ask him.

• Hmmm... I don't know ask him. I mean its the only logical thing to do

• "Hey, wanna go ____ on ___?" Done

• Remind him... I'm pretty sure he's scared to say anything further

• But I'm not really sure what to say, hah

• But he didn't text me anything at all after I said yes, just a sticker (big like hahah)

• Then he's a nervous dumbass... he probably thinks he shouldn't have asked you out right now and is trying to steer clear of that topic... if u wanna go out then just ask him out... either that or he's not interested

• You girl do the some thing to men standing us up at nice restaurant and women don t show up

• break up

• Sex with me

• Ask him what he is doing this weekend and say there's a movie you have been wanting to see

• I Think You Should Move On

What Girls Said 1

• You can always text him and ask if he'd still like to get together soon :)