Things to let her know I'm all about her?

So my girl that I started seeing for the last3 months just left out of state for school. I had flowers sent and chocolates waiting for her when she got to her apt. With a card saying thinking about you and just want to put a smile on your face. She loved it and thanked me a lot. Anyway what else can I do to let her know I'm thinking about her and my feelings for her. Ladies, what would really touch your heart that a guy could do who is head over heals for you? She and I were friends for 10 years prior to FYI. Any advice would be great!

10

What Girls Said 1

• Well you can send her special gifts on holidays/birthday and keep in contact with her while she's in school, texting/calling every so often, so she doesn't forget about you.

I personally liked getting a gift where a guy burned a CD for me with songs that I liked and songs that were romantic/sweet.

also if she's really close with her family, you can organize something with them like a party/event for when she returns and she'd probably be touched that you included it with her family and were thoughtful

What Guys Said 0