I had an fight with my boyfriend and he hit me. I crashed my car really bad?

Yet he didn t care much about the car. He was worried about me driving like crazy. Suddenly he started to yell at me. I yelled back and I slapped him twice. He caught my arms and next thing I know I was over his knees. I asked him to let me up. He just started spanking me. After two mins I I was crying already and he stopped, hugged me and he was crying also. I was in pain. He hits the gym very often so he does have a strong hand. Don t know what to think. I m sorry for hitting him but wow I didn t see that coming. He never raised his hand on me..

169

Most Helpful Guy

• So learn your lesson and don't hit a man. He never raised his hand to you before and only did it because YOU hit him TWICE. You clearly only did that because you thought he wouldn't retaliate physically and you could use your gender to get away with domestic abuse because "men shouldn't hit women but women can hit men."

Arguing is inevitable in a relationship but if your response is to hit somebody who is yelling at you, you need to seek anger management classes. If you think about hitting him again in the near future, you'll remember this incident and think twice before doing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you two are already hitting each other, then that is a clear sign for you two to break up. You should not be with somebody you want to commit violence to. You hit him first, you can't expect anybody to not want to hit you back. But you two should not be with each other. What you two have is dysfunctional.

What Guys Said 8

• Well its a reflex action dear anger is the biggest problem

• Am I the only 1 who finds this funny I think your trolling and no one else sees it? He put you over he's knees and started spanking you sounds like the beginning of a porno. Like who tf would actualy spank an adult as punishment 😆

• You raised your hand first and he just spanked you lmao.

• Crazy

• He wasn't expecting you to hit him. And he defended himself. It's not a good reason, but you also didn't have a good reason to hit him. Both of you were in the wrong

• He was not expecting you to hit him, and defended himself, and overpowered you. Violence is not okay from both sides period. This has very little to do with him being male.

• You set yourself up for that. Just because you are a woman doesn't mean you are impervious to harm.

• i'm guessing he is over 6 feet tall, i feel i have had to take a risk to hit a guy taller than me:https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=msCYUWX1Pfs

What Girls Said 15

• Dude you slapped him twice... and not jokingly you actually slapped him. Wasn't right but he didn't intend to actually hurt you he disciplined you like he would a child

• Wait what? You were driving like crazy so he got mad and you slapped him twice and then he spanked you over his knee? Wtf kinda relationship is this? Have either of you heard of communicating like adults?

• I don't understand. Were you fighting because you crashed the car? Or did the fight CAUSE the crash?

Either way, this sounds terrifying and totally not okay.

• Sounds to me like you both have issues and your relationship Isn't a very good one. One, you shouldn't be hitting him at all. Two, he shouldn't be hitting you at all. You both just sound abusive to one another.

• you guys both sound crazy.

• Wtf is this shit. If it's even true, this relationship needs to end and you both need to grow up.

• No offense but you technically swung first so he was in the right. Plus he only spanked you on your butt so just be thankful he did that.

• someone had an insanely emotional rollercoaster.

• Well what'd you expect. Some men don't have the patience. He couldn't walk away.

• I don't know if you can't read or what but I didn't know it was okay for one gender to hit the other. If someone legitimately hit me i would definitely hit them back regardless of any other factors.

• @Likiung cause I hate when people take things out of context. I wasn't referring to you. You don't need to comment.

• Im Sorry, i did kind of assume the context and was very confused by why it must be the mans job. Anyway i have seen you around the comments on gag and hope this argument won't blow anything out of proportion on other questions. Again kinda my fault sorry 🙂

• Violence is never an ok thing.

• sorry for you:(

• This relationship needs to end.

• ummmmmmm... ok

• Sounds like he might have IED. They don't mean to get violent, but it just happens, and they can't stop it. Be careful. I don't want him to accidentally hurt you.

• I'm not dying his actions are justifable but you should never put your hands on someone