Why is my ex girlfriend being so cold and jealous?

So more than 3 months ago, my ex-girlfriend broke it off with me saying she needed space. I agreed and didn't bother to fight for her back. Whatever. Two weeks after she called it off, she started to hang around with someone who she didn't like. (she told me she didn't like him when she was with me). I know she's trying to get a reaction out of me so whatever. I'm ignoring it.

I see her a lot as we do go to the same gym. The other night, I was having a conversation with a female friend (She knows of me and my ex). My ex and her friend couldn't stop staring at us. Later on, my friend decided to take a photo of her surroundings. Which oddly enough caught my ex and her friend staring at her taking the photo. I think they assume something is going on between us.

According to my friend, my ex's back would be facing us but her eyes would be locked on us. Observing us. Then the following day, my ex seems to try and grab my attention again playing these games.

She's always hot and cold during our break up. One day friendly the next day cold. Why?

What is going on here? My friend said our vibe with each other is very platonic.

11

What Girls Said 1

• "Two weeks after she called it off, she started to hang around with someone who she didn't like. (she told me she didn't like him when she was with me)." Because she lied to you about her liking another guy. She asked for space to date another guy!!
    Second paragraph the ex and friend think she's ur girlfriend!!!
    3rd paragraph: she's only doing that because the attention is not on herself. She's playing games. She thinks you moved on and not trying to fight for her.
    She's hot and cold because SHE'S PLAYING GAMES. I don't think she wants to be your girlfriend. Her actions could only explain 2 things: she doesn't like you and playing games or 2: she messed with the guy because you're not give her attention in the relationship anymore.
    Your friend said your vibe is platonic but does she feel that way? Hoped I helped

What Guys Said 1

• she wanted you to fight for her. seems like she has been playing games. distance yourself and never talk to her. sociopathic girls are bad news