Is it really my fault? Or do you think she is playing?

My crush used to tell me that she had no boyfriend multiple times and that other guys were only her friends. She would give me prolonged looks and call me cute and smile at me a lot. But after a while, we started to become colder. I was really uncomfortable and started to act weird... I got really nervous. I gave her a card hinting that I also liked her but she says "look buddy, I dont mean to hurt you but you are weird." I got hurt a lot as she used to flirt with me a lot and tell me that but then she says something like this... And when I got angry I said "dont talk to me ever again!" then she says "lol okay." ... I got super hurt that she would just say "lol"... Do I deserve this? I dont think its funny at all. I am seriously hurt. I lost my reputation at school, went crazy enough that every girl I looked at I only saw her. Random people would give me looks now. I have ton of gossip and her friend gossiped badly about me...

12

What Girls Said 1

• She's a jerk. You're much better off without her. I don't know what cruel game she was playing with you beforehand. Don't talk to her anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• You're just spilling you're heart out to much man. And sometimes its okay to do that but in this case she is not the right one for you.

• As in I just put too much feelings for her? :( I thought she was the one as she told me she had no boyfriend consistently...

• Just be her friend youngn and the future will determine if you guys were meant for eachother.

• Yeah, she's a fucking bitch man. Drop her. Find someone worth your brain.