Why is she so scared to date me?

Well the girl I dated broke up with me. She said she wants everyone to have a good year and it would be awkward if something happened between us. She said she didn't want to lose any friends and that she doesn't have very many real friends. That she would rather be friends then risk something. (I was told she said she cares about me a lot, and doesn't want any thing to happen to me or us to hurt how she feels so that's why she's doing it) It hurt me... I really liked her.

12

What Girls Said 1

• It's unfortunate you grew feelings for this girl.. but seems to me she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now she is young and maybe has her priorities in another level. It's not so much about hurting someone because you dnt stop a relationship because you are afraid of hurting someone or the people around you. Relationships are about taking risks because if you dnt it can stop you from a great one. However I understand it's hard for you and you would like to make it work but you cnt force it on her so all you can do is just be her friend show her you listen to her and who knows maybe she will change her mind down the road but keep in mind she is just your friend. You have shown her how you feel about her so you have done your part now it's up to her. Stay patient who knows maybe you will find someone else along the way. You are young enjoy life being single isn't always a bad thing. Enjoy every season you are in

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like it already happened.

• She's afraid if you dated her and broke up y'all wouldn't talk to each other.