Is this girl depressed?

I live in India. There is a house in neighbourhood where a girl screams, shouts and cries, "I hate you. Get out of my sight." I often hear her voices from that house. She is often heard to be throwing and breaking things. Her father does not live here. That family doesn't meet with anybody. Once I saw the girl lying on dirty matress when I peeped outside the window. On the other hand I find her going to work too. But she seems in depression to me the way she cried. She is not married. I heard she is rejected by three men in her life. I feel her family is not treating her with love. Is it so?

Most Helpful Guy

• Things are not looking up for her and she's at her breaking point.

This happens when react negitivly to the things that upsets us.

The solution is to turn what happens into an opportunity. What mean is everything you go through is not meant to attack you. there's ways of dealing with things that threatens you.

1) not paying it too much attention. We are used to paying attention to those we argue with. Once we learn jus let it go. Better off we are.
    2) her anger is a way of calling for gelp. Harsh but jus think, she dont know how to react to such extremes but if she was taught how to then her life is a lot better.
    3) we never want to be alone nor hurt. Only thing left is to comfort the lady the best way you know how.

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes people end up handling too much in their lives. And they have no one to turn to so they do it on their own. As they are taken for granted. I think you need to walk up to her and just talk about things that will help her forget the things going on with her even for a short while

• It's not depression for sure.
    It's her way of trying to prove her point because she has shut down everyone.

• You should ask her out, brighten up her life a bit :3

• It's like she need one who handles her with care... It's like h she need love and care to move on

What Girls Said 0