When is it cheating?

So I'm seeing a few girls, I'm sleeping with one of them. Does that mean I should ignore the others? Nothings official yet and the way I see it its only cheating if you have said "I Love you", But I don't wanna be a douchebag so could someone please clarify this for me.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're not dating them then you're not cheating. it's only cheating if you are in an exclusive relationship and you're hanging out/hooking up with other girls. you can do what you want because you're single. it is possible that one or more of the girls MAY feel played, but if she does that's her fault because she shouldn't be doing all that with a guy she's not in a relationship with if she doesn't want to get hurt.

saying "i love you" has no bearing. if you start exclusively seeing a girl, but you're not at the "i love you" stage, if you slept with another girl anyway that would still be cheating because you're in an established relationship

• I would like to add to this (not saying this anonymous user is wrong, she left this out) by saying (to guys in general) that if you're not going to commit to the girls then you shouldn't be saying "I love you" and making her think you're going to commit at one point. So if the girl feels like she's being played, and you have done all that, then its not 100% her fault. I'm not saying its not her fault, just that its also the guys fault for making her believe all that.

What Girls Said 4

• how many girls? lol

Its not cheeting if you aren't in a committed relationship.

I think you could have sex with all of them and it wouldn't be considered cheating. =]

when things get official, you need to call it quits with the other girls. but Dude keep doing what your doing,=]=] I give you props

• If you not committed, keep doing what you're doing. However, if you feel guilty, then it's because deep down you know it's wrong and should probably not continue.

• It is not cheating if you are not in a committed relationship but on the other hand I would be sure that she is on the same page as you and knows that it is not a committed relationship because a lot of women assume things once you start having sex.

• well sence yall aren't official than its fine, but if wall have a label like boyfriend or girlfriend than its wrong...

What Guys Said 2

• Since the girl you are sleeping with and you have not "negotiated" into a relationship, it is not cheating if you are seeing other girls. Once you have established a relationship with someone, then any sexual actions you do not with that significant other is cheating.

• If you both know you're in a relationship, then it's considered cheating. If you wait until you say I love you to know you're in a relationship, you're usually going to have to wait a hell of a long time