Why does my ex girlfriend play games?

She broke up with me over 3 months ago. Right after she broke up with me, i went straight into no contact. She is always hot and cold, tries to grab my attention and teases me, flirts with other guys in front of me, and so on.

I see her quite a bit as we kinda work together and last night, my friend said she kept looking at me.

I know she wanted me to chase her in the beginning.
People who have seen us in the same room together notice that she is playing mind games and see that I just try to keep my distance and focus on myself.

My question is, why does she have to play mind games? what does she want? what is the purpose?

What Girls Said 1

• She likes it when guys chase after her. That's about it. She may act jealous, or w. e but it doesn't mean she wants to get back together, just that she craves the attention.

• Is she or is she not over me? I'm just trying to focus on me and move on. My friends thinks she isn't

• she is over you.

What Guys Said 0