What would you do if you cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend or if they cheated on you?

It's pretty much self explanatory. If you cheated on your boyfriend or girlfriend would you tell them or keep it to yourself and why. If they cheated on you would you rather have them tell you or keep it to themselves (if they never did it again and they felt horrible about it) and why?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in cheating because if you are unhappy in a relationship, you should tell your partner and move on. It's only fair to the other person. Thus, If a girl cheated on me, I'd DUMP THAT BITCH! People who cheat on their partner, in my opinion, are cowards.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I would tell a guy if I cheated on them, as horrible as that confrontation would be, they deserve to know.

As for what I'd do if I was cheated on, it would depend on the relationship. In general I would probably end it, but if it was someone I thought I could be with despite that, or if the circumstances were pretty spectacular, I would probably give it a chance - maybe after a break though to get my head around it all.

• I'd break up with them, whether they cheated on me, or I cheated on them.