Ex girlfriend playing games with me! Why do this?

She broke up with me over 3 months ago. Right after she broke up with me, i went straight into no contact. She is always hot and cold, tries to grab my attention and teases me, flirts with other guys in front of me, and so on.

I see her quite a bit as we kinda work together and last night, my friend said she kept looking at me.

I know she wanted me to chase her in the beginning. People who have seen us in the same room together notice that she is playing mind games and see that I just try to keep my distance and focus on myself.

Like why can't she leave me alone? She is he one who broke up with me and needed space!

My question is, why does she have to play mind games? what does she want? what is the purpose?

10

What Girls Said 1

• She gets off on knowing you want her but can't have her. She sounds a bit insecure. Ignore her it'll bother her and eventually she'll get the hint (or not). But she's no good, people who play mind games are not mature and they can become worse later into the relationship.

What Guys Said 0