Ex girlfriend playing mind games. why is she doing this?

She broke up with me over 3 months ago. Right after she broke up with me, i went straight into no contact. She is always hot and cold, tries to grab my attention and teases me, flirts with other guys in front of me, and so on.

I see her quite a bit as we kinda work together and last night, my friend said she kept looking at me. I know she wanted me to chase her in the beginning. People who have seen us in the same room together notice that she is playing mind games and see that I just try to keep my distance and focus on myself.

Like why can't she leave me alone? She is he one who broke up with me and needed space! My question is, why does she have to play mind games? what does she want? what is the purpose?

why does she want to play mind games so badly? Her friends are getting involved in this too and it just sucks!

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• She is upset that you aren't a shattered mess. I'm assuming she is younger than you. So she is now attracted to the man that doesn't need her. Classic.

• Believe it or not she is actually 10 years older than me.

• Then I would say away. She is unstable.