He dumped me because I have Austim?

We've been dating for two years and just about a month after we got engaged, he finds out that I have autism and he called off the engagement. My heart is broken and I feel so useless. How am I going to be happy again? What should I do?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• You just got saved from a lot of pain dear. If he was with you he would have he would have given you much pain. You should hold yourself and wait for the right guy. someone will definitely love you as you are.

What Guys Said 8

• What did you do before he found out?

• Nothing. He find out through my siblings

• I find it difficult to believe he called it off JUST because he found out. You must have been getting on his nerves somehow which led to him finding out.

• Looks like it. What a dick

• Maybe he's scared of having children with disabilities. That doesn't make it any better though, does it? If he truly loved you out wouldn't have mattered. Just don't let it get you down, you'll find the right one.

• Dick move. I dont understand his thinking. Im sorry that happened to you. But you are better off without him. You will definitely be happy again, especially now that he isn't holding you back and that you are wiser

• Sorry to hear

• Stop looking and it will come towards you

• Eh, he wasn't right for you. You dodged a bullet right there.

• The mistake you have made is basing your happiness on the whims of people. Stop doing that and you simply will not find yourself in this same position again.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't feel bad, your lucky. Had you actually gotten married before he found out it would have been much worse. Besides, if he's that shallow then he's not eight for you. you just have to wait for the right person to come along and everything will be fine

• Screw him if he's that shallow!

• Lol, of course women don't reject men straight out because of Autism which leads to resentment, anger, hatred an violence including mass shootings. And then there is the sick, vile femi NAZIs who find out their baby will be born disabled and abort.

• Yeah he has some severe anger issues and has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

• You're being very inappropriate and rude for no reason. Go fuck yourself.

• That's awful. I'm so sorry.

• I was going to say, "you also have spelling problems" but then realized that would be mean :/

• No. I am using a phone and sometimes, it didn't spell the right way

• don't feel sad. He is not good for you.