What to do if a girl won't say what she's wants after breaking up?

So my now ex... girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me two days ago out of the clear blue. She could never see herself going anywhere or ever losing interest in me. She told me how I mean so much to her blah blah blah. Well, the past week, he behavior did a complete 360 and started acting cold. Her life did get busier cause she went back to school on top of full time work. So, the past week, just started messaging me less and less and ignoring some of my texts or phone calls, which is not normal for her. And she told me nothing was wrong repeatedly when I asked about it and said I was overthinking things. Then, two days ago breaks up with me saying her life is too busy to be in a relationship. Total mind fuck after we planned spending time together around our busy schedules. But, she just said she didint want a relationship, not whar she wants out of this. I want to be friends not cause im needy but I care about her and want to be there for her. I asked her and she said she didint care if we tried to be friends or not... whatever that means. Im like lets try to be friends. she's like Ok. Well two days of trying to be friendly and its like she dosent want to. Ask about it and says nothing is wrong again and im overthinking. I asked if she still wanted to be friends and instead yes or no, she says "We can be friends". Im like what does that means and now we had this argument going around in circles cause she just can't come out and say what she wants. Its making me crazy and makes me look crazy. The thing that bothers me the most is she had no emotion whatsoever about the breakup and did not seem to care she hurt my feelings. And she can't be positive about trying to make a good outcome out of it at least being friends. I really dont know how someone can change their feelings for someone drastically in a short amount of time and just not care? So im at a total loss as to what to do because trying to talk to her just keeps sending me in a circle and extremely frustrated.
1
2