If you slept with someone - knowing full well that they were married - would you tell their spouse as revenge when they dumped you?

So I saw this scenario a few days ago and have been thinking it over, debating with my own partner lol and I'd love others opinions.

Complete hypothetical; is it ok to contact their spouse with lewd messages and photos purely out of spite and revenge when you 100% knew they were married but chose to date and sleep with him/her anyway?
Or is it cruel to use destroy someone else's happiness and family when you too knowingly made a bad choice? When the intent behind it is not to let them know their spouse is unfaithful but to get revenge for being used and cast aside?

I'm really interested in the reasons WHY you would choose the option you do too

Yes, because regardless of my bad choice the spouse should know
Yes, because they deserve it for hurting me
No, the intent isn't to help the spouse but to hurt the cheater
Vote C
No, it's not my business
Vote D
Other
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
I wish people would read the question.
This is a HYPOTHETICAL on what YOU would do if in this situation.

This is not a real scenario, for me or anyone I know. If you can't read please don't answer, though if you couldn't be assed to read the question properly I doubt you'll read the update 🙄
39
20