How would you feel if your partner was still friends with their ex?

139

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be suspicious as fuck, why would you keep him as friend. I won't like that idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on maturity and what type of relationship it was. If you both did sexual things with each other, chances are the sexual attraction is still there. If you are mature, you can see how this would make your current partner uncomfortable with the idea of you talking to your ex. If both you and your ex are mature and have innocent casual conversations, then I don't see a problem. But a sexual past with them isn't appropriate I had a sexual past with my and we ended up being friends (when I was still single), but then he wasn't very mature and started flirting with me in a sexual way. I started liking someone else and out of respect for that, I said a polite goodbye to my ex. I still wouldn't talk to an ex even if I was single because friendships are complicated unless it's completely PLATONIC and you both feel nothing for each other romantically.