Date someone who thinks you suck at everything?

This is extremely annoying! I go out bowling, playing pool, shuffle boarding, mini golfing, play games and video games at home. I enjoy the experience and fun with my boyfriend and his son. Trouble is I'm not really "good" at any of it. I'll win a few games I'm not really there to win. For some reason I've noticed that my boyfriend tells me I suck at EVERYTHING! Whether jokingly, or not I just want to have fun and it puts a damper on things. I told him not to say that and he just switched to gloating when he wins. We played pool and I won 2 and he won 3. Only mentioning the games HE won.. some excuse for why I won the two I did.
This has turned into a rant. My apologies and I really hope you all can lend some support or advice on the issue. Thanks in advance.

26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like you, i suck at basically everything but i still enjoy doing it lol. Just own it i guess xD. Tell him it doesn't matter how much you lose, you still enjoy yourself. Try not to take it to heart when he says something, as long as he's being lighthearted about it. If he says it in a mean spirited way then tell him that he's making it so that you don't enjoy yourself anymore and that its NOT cool for him to do that.

What Guys Said 5

• Ignore his comments and work at becoming better and get a competitive edge and strive to beat him everytime, then even the score!

• Well its not right lol to breakup for silly reasons but yet try to tell or express him that its hurt wht you say

• It's rather shitty behavior. Always hate dealing with sore winners.

• I would dump him personally

• He sounds like a jerk. Does he have any good points you're not telling us about?

What Girls Said 1