Should I let her go?

My girlfriend confessed that cheated and now left the decision on me to stay together or not.

145

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone cheats in a relationship, cheating will always be their potential. They have shown you what they are capable of. After infidelity , you can never regain or rebuild trust in a person who betrayed you. They'll always be doubts , and doubts alone are enough to make a relationship become toxic and eventually fail.

I vale loyalty , so i would never give someone a second chance to betray me again , no matter how much i still loved.

If you do give her a second chance then you would need to let go of the pain of her betrayal. If you can't , and you can't trust her anymore then there's no point in staying together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should.

Trust is one of the most important things in a relationship and you will never be able to trust her completely again. Even if you think you can forgive her there will always be that thought in the back of your mind when she's somewhere alone without you.

What Girls Said 13

• If I were you I'd let her go. Cheating to me is the ultimate betrayal and I could never be with someone who would betray me like that.

• I still love her and its very hard for me to let her go.

• I know I understand. If you can both work through the betrayal and figure it out, then you could still be together. I just know I could never do that but every person is different!

• She was honest enough to tell you this. But do you still trust her? Do you still feel the same way? Is it worth giving her a chance?

• I still have strong feelings for her and with time i will forgive i know myself. There is picture in my head created her being with a guy. Thats what is bothering me

• Can you forgive and trust her? You can have some time to reflect but don't take forever. If you can, go for it but don't let it be a grudge and do get healed

• Yes let her go. Unless you have kids together and a very good reason to work on things, it's not worth it. You will look back someday and realize that you dodged a bullet by not staying together

• If you don't think you can forgive her or trust her then it's probably best to break it off.

• Trust is the question now. We been together for 4 years still she went out of her way.
      I can't decide because i still love her.

• Do let any one make this choice for u. I cheated on my boyfriend last year and I told him a couple of weeks ago and I cried a lot because I thought I was going to lose him but he ask me what I think he should do? I told him give me a second chance. He did give me a second chance but I did promise him something. I was really lucky because he and his ex girlfriend broke up because she cheated. If u love her very bad and think u can't love any one else please forgive her. Every deserve a second chance. But it's up to u so make you choice wisely because if u let her go u don't know if u will get some one just like her.

• Oh and it took her a lot of courage to confess to you.

• I haven't broken up
      She asked me to take a break and think about it until then she promised wouldn't do nothing n wait for me.

• Well think about okay and make a wise move.

• Would you stay with some one who cheated on you what if she does it again you need to drop her 😐

• Tell her 2 kick rocks

• Leave it's no good staying with someone who disrespects you enough to cheat

• Cheating is an unforgivable matter how will you be able to trust her again wouldn't you sometimes think what if she is cheating again my advice is to let go you deserve better

• Break up

• Let her go. It will eat away at you. Been there stayed another two years cos we had children but it destroyed me and I could never look at him the same way again knowing he chose to cheat on me in my marriage and children. If they can do that to you then they don't truly love you, how could they?

• Its really tough call. I waw preparing to propose and this happened

• I have left the city moved to 2 provinces away cuz it unbearable to live in same city and thanks for the advice

• Heartbreak is horrendous to deal with especially when you are in love. Space and distance is what you need. Time is truly a healer. If it's meant to be then it will find its way but my advice as an older person than you is to move forward. There will be a lovely loyal lady waiting to meet you in the future and you won't have to ever question things

• I wouldn't stay. I've been cheated om and the moment i found out i gave them the boot, and happily moved one. Why stay with a liar who will waste your time and not know what he/she wants.

I say leave, focus on you, meet new people and find someone better!

What Guys Said 4

• Who's to say she won't do it again. But then again, she told you the truth. it may just be a blip. I think only you can decide this one

• Man first of all i can see how much you loved her but its time to let her go for gd... don't expect a cheater to quit his habit

• let her go and don't look back

• U know inside whether she is worth keeping or not