"Once a cheater, always a cheater". True or False?

• True
  • False

1124

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in absolutes like this.
    A person may cheat because he/she is weak on asking the other party to leave the relationship.
    It could be a momentary lapse in judgement, people make mistakes.

It is wrong sure, but not all of them are cheaters for life. Some do actually find the right person for them and settle down.

What Girls Said 10

• Often true, but definitely not always. It depends on why the person cheats, and how they feel about it afterwards.

• True.

• Some cheaters understand and stop cheating

• Agree

• I say true. Once you break that level of trust it's gone forever. Cheating is never an accident. It's progressive. Something that builds over time. I could never stay with a cheater.

• Depends on the person

• True

• I believe everyone deserves a second chance, and deserves to be believed in once again, because we are humans and can make mistakes, get weak at times, think wrongly at times and mess up.. so things happen,, what is important is that we learn from our mistakes and not do them AGAIN,,, I also believe that sometimes we need something that reminds us of how much we love and need the other person who we cheated on,, and getting caught and being in a risk of loving a person you love as a result,, may make you REALLY think twice before you mess up and lose them forever.

• False - I have changed

• I think in most cases its true, but in some it wouldn't be.

What Guys Said 23

• False, most people cheat because they are not truly invested in the relationship enough to sustain it or find it unfulfilling in some way. If a cheater does find someone they deeply care about and want to sustain the relationship they will not do anything to destabilize it. However there are people out there who are incapable of committing to any relationship, thus will cheat on every one they form.

• humans are capable of change so i definitely think some people cheat can change and not cheat in the future

• Number one, learn grammar and spelling. Number two, he was asking about being a cheater. God has nothing to do with the decisions people make in their own. You can be religious, that's totally fine, just don't preach it like a born again Christian or like a crazy person

• Some people change, other keep been the same, that applies even to someone who cheated. The problem is that we tend to generalize due to our personal experience, instead of been objectives.

• I think people always deserve a second chance but if they repeatedly cheat, then there may be an issue

• Just because you broke a promise with one person doesn't mean you will break it with everyone else but you are more likely to.

• I don't know. That's why I selected False.

• well, past faults can be indication of advisable caution, but no.
    people change and grow, but not if they aren't allowed to because they are eternally branded by the past.

• The person has to want to change and prove it.

• True and even if not it's best to put this into practice.

A cheater doesn't care about you.

• True

• False, people can be changed if they accept change. God can change anyone from worst to better if they will only Trust (Believe) in Him. He will love to Help everyone but if you don't permit Him, He will not.

• Thanks for the crazy religious talk

• Did you comment on everybody comments here? Why did you comment on mine? No, because y I u an Anti-Christ (hater of Jesus).

• I hate it when people think their atheistic point of view is the only view that can be shared and a theist can't share his/her view. Intolerant people.

• I Would Say Some Change

But I Never Saw Any So I don't know

⚡Cheaters Beaters

• I feel for some people yes it's true but there are also some who learn from their mistakes so I don't think there is one difinitive answer

• So true!

• I think in most cases it's true.

• Twice a cheater always a cheater because if he don't feel bad the first time and realize what he did wrong and continues to do it obviously he don't care

• It is more like, once a bitch, always a bitch

• Very true, those who say depends are with a cheater they hope changes lol 😂🤣

• I'm a cheater and I know it's true

• Tastes change, seasons change, but people? People never change

• people can change...

• So very true.