How the actual fuck do you get your ex boyfriend to come back to you?

i miss him everday. i hate that he moved on and i pray that he comes back. nothing i did worked. its been a year now and i still only want him. i need true and real advice please

Most Helpful Guy

• How to move on IS real advice because you can't make anyone do anything. Not liking it doesn't make it fake advice, it makes you unwilling to accept it

• okay so how do you move on?

• Personally, 808's and Heartbreak, chocolate, friends, going out, and dating as the attachment lessens, but none of that can happen without acceptance

• yea i hope that hope feeling disappear

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably move on. It's been a year, he's moved on like you said.

• it doesn't mean he moved on my first love wants to leave his wife for me and he is so sorry for everything now. it happens. sometimes you only know what you want later

• Well then if he wants to come back then maybe he will. But you shouldn't sit around and wait forever because you don't know if he will or not. Go out and live. Keep your mind open. You're single, if you happen to find some other guy you're attracted to then go for it.

What Guys Said 5

• First, stop praying that's not going to work 😅. Second, it's been a year? Why don't you move on? He has. You'll get over it eventually.

• cause i can't

• you will trust me. I loved this one girl we dates for 3 years i couldn't get over her for almost a year and even after that I still though of her once and a while

• i hope so

• you don't. you move on, find a new boyfriend. stop wasting your time on someone who's moved on with their life. it'll be okay, trust me...

• move on

• What made him go

• i was stupid and told him if he doesn't stop drinking im leaving and he told me i can't and after that he didn't want to accept my sorry

• Really depends on how it ended and how much time was invested in the relationship

• 9months i left him cause of my moodswings and when i wanted him back he didn't want to. im singel for a yer now

• As bad as it sounds and ss hard as it's going to be move on

What Girls Said 1

• You lost someone who already let go of you long time ago. So do not lose yourself because of another person. You put him on a pedestal and focused on him too much that you forgot yourself and the rest of the world out there waiting for you to discover. He is not your life. Why should you give a shit about someone who thinks nothing of you? THINK ABOUT THAT.

• i think about it all the time but its still not helping me to stop thinking about him

• cool il try my best

• don't try. DO IT. all the best <3 and by the way, you are so blinded with your obsession over him, you are blinded by others who see your beauty and maybe are into you and want to love you. so please help yourself. forget him. he is blocking your view of the next love.