I broke up with my girlfriend now, what should I do to forget her fast and do you think it was stupid of me?

I try to make it short.

I broke up with my girlfriend of 8 months now.

Before i got together with my girlfriend i crushed on her a lot for 1 year but in the first 3 months i didn't had time to try to get to know her because of a family problem, so in the next 9 months i used to get to know her better. We spend then the next months together as great friends and got to know each other so well, i noticed she started to like me too because she got very touchy with me and god she flirted a lot. So after 7 months i asked her on a date and it was perfect after many other days iwe got exclusive. She told me that she also crushed on me a lot before we got together, even longer than me, she says she liked me for more than one year but was to shy to approach me and was very happy when i did it.

But now i found out that she had a fwbs relationship for 8 months before i asked her out. So she fucked this guy almost daily, even then when we went to dates she went home to him, when i used all my effort to get to know her she went to him to blow him some. When i first kissed her she was later at his place. And who is this mysterious fwbs? Oh, great, the guy who bullied me all the time in my college class.

Because i am very bad at holding speeches and got fucking nervous at it and one day at a important presentation of mine i got very bright red in my face and since then he used me as his target and brought my class against me.

And this guy fucked my girlfriend every single day.

I lost all my respect i had for my girlfriend, after i heard it i started hating her the same way i hated this guy. Girls here will probably say that she choosed me in the end but it was probably the case that the guy didn't wanted her anymore and left her for me.

Now thats the reason why i left her. Now i am very heartbroken and depressed cause now i know that no matter how sweet and innocent someone seems she is probably nothing more than a slut.

Did i do wrong with my decision? How can i move on from my feelings for her?
2
3