Weirdest reason to break up with someone? Or why you did it?

Looking for sum good good stories, lol did they have a toe cheese fetish.. what happened or did you break up with them over Pidgeot... lolWeirdest reason to break up with someone? Or way you did it...?

Most Helpful Guy

• She said she's off to pee while were watching a movie, now she's been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out... her voice was labored and i became suspicous... so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didn't so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet... just as i suspected, a goddam log, u better pray this isn't yours. i looked around and saw no pet in sight, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP, she screamed at me that im crazy and that she's calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesn't poop

What Guys Said 29

• This one British girl didn't know who Jimi Hendrix was. She insisted Stormzy was better than JIMI HENDRIX!!! I was out like the Flash.

• I broke up with a girl because she would compulsively clean up my apartment every time she stayed over, and it drove me crazy. I'm one of those messy but has an order in the mess kind of guys and she had OCD.

• Was dating a black woman in 1998. I lived in Miami. She lived in Hollywood. 1.5 hour drive. Had some friends come in for a trip to Key West. She wanted to meet them. I wanted to meet her. Someone's plane ran late, we were tired and it never happened. Left for the Keys the next morning. Called her from Sloppy Joes to say hi. Got a line of BS that I didn't want them to meet her because she happened to be black. I'm thinking if that's the first thing you are thinking then you are one of THEM and I don't have time for that. Told her so and ended it there.

• Naaah it was over a tyrannitar 😎

• She liked to ride my big toe...

• It was my first time being with a bigger breasted female. She had a D Cup. I like them extremely tiny.

It wasn't the whole reason, but partial.

• Her name was 'smith' and her dad was a janitor. [shrug]
    It wasn't gonna go anywhere anyway. She sure liked to fuck though.

• I got dumped once for not washing a plate, we'd not been together long and I discovered she had a drink problem... so after 4 bottles of wine she dumped me because I didn't wash a plate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Don't you dare laugh at Pidgeot! That's one of my best PokΓ©mon cards πŸ˜‹

• I haven't had a weird breakup, but I had a roommate once that broke up with his girlfriend of 3 days because he found out she liked dogs. He was a bit of a douche and apparently didn't like dogs.

• Almost sounds as if it was taken from a hollywood scene

• Omfg its just a picture of a human hand with the letters J I L L written on the fingers, why is it so hard to get πŸ˜‘

• Because you're missing it seem like it's got some hidden meaning or something

• I ghosted a gGF when she turned out to be a terrriible bore.

• She overslept and missed her flight.

We are DONE!

• When I was 5 or so, me and my female friend agreed that we're gonna get married someday. We never officially broke it off, but I'm pretty sure we both feel that it probably isn't gonna happen anymore

• Sameee. When I was in 1st grade I promised my "boyfriend" that I would have his baby. Obviously I didn't know what that implied. We were gonna stay together forever and get married and he even kissed my cheek one time we were so friggin scandalous. He moved to Texas the next year though, and I never saw him again RIP. We never officially broke up tho, sooooo unsure if I still owe him my first born child haha

• @CarpetDenim You should try to find him somehow

• Nah lol, I don't think I ever will, and I've got a boyfriend who I've been in a relationship with for the past 2 years, so it wouldn't work out haha. It'd be cool to see how different he is though.

• they said pokemon was for kids

• Totally, tho I don't play the newer series anymore. And did my big sister duty of getting my little bro and sis into Pokemon

• Think that one might have been colosseum I loved it just hated the girl that followed you

• Oh no she farted and cleared the room before i could D:

• Because she had a fetish for doings things she didn't want to do. If we were going to have sex, she basically wanted me to act like i was raping her.

• Wish I had something crazy lol

• They were boring

• No reason.

• When it's time for things to end or when it feels like I gotta go,,,, I do. I just leave.

• Broke up because she didn't want oral at allπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Because she was a white girl

• "TRUST"

• Ω…Ω…ΩƒΩ†

• There is ONLY ONE right reason for a Breakup.

• She failed my swimming pool test :)

• Lol I put a lot of pics on here with no make up. But I like the can you swim while you're unconscious better.

• Yep and if you want to bring a real out of any person, put them in some emotional or physical pain (trouble) or travel with them.

• If her second toe is bigger than her big toe I'm gone...

• Bad breath 😊

• She was a memelord

What Girls Said 6

• What I did to break up with my first boyfriend was deleted my accounts that he could contact me I did not tell him that I was breaking up though

• - Because they decided to become a youtuber and their video sucked. And I didn't want to be associated with that.

• He had a weird fetish and licked my nose and ears

• He had blue eyes

• He had a daddy/little girl fetish O. o weird?

• I once broke up with some stupid jarhead because he was recently left at the altar and he didn't tell me. He was trying to turn me into his ex-fiancΓ©e. He wanted me to take up running (my knees are malformed - birth defect), he wanted me to shave all of my body hair except that on my head and my eyebrows and he wanted me to grow it out past my ass. No thanks. Look after your own goddamn dog.