Would you wait around for someone you really like?

I was too hurt about what he did so I tried to move on but I know now how he feels about me so it will make it easier to move on now.

I'm not like how I used to be. I was ashamed for my past actions and I grew up from being how I used to

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It really just depends. If someone cheats then I wouldn't wait around to be discarded again. It's not a pleasant feeling. If they just want some space or to take a break then I'll wait. Once they start dating other people and end up in a relationship then I wouldn't wait any longer. I would do what I can to forgive and forget and move on. That's just me though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't put your life on hold for someone whose ship has already sailed.

What Guys Said 4

• Not understanding since so vague but I don't believe waiting for people though.

• Just don't wait... If u move on then u would realize that all was a shit waiting for him for months...

• Wait till what happens?

• I am also really hurted what she done

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!