I don't know what to do anymore?

I've been in love with this guy that is still my childhood bestfriend, but the thing is almost 7 months ago we broke up after being together for 4 months. I never stopped loving him and still do love him... I don't know what do anymore, I know it's quite pathetic...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I am in same situation as you, I have a big big hole in my heart. I want to forget her but still something keeps me, hope that someday I will be with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him it's worth giving a shot what's the worst that can happen? Be confident tell him how you feel if the feelings Aren't mutual at least you tried.

What Guys Said 1

• If u think he loves u then talk to him otherwise move on dear otherwise it will be difficult for u dear

What Girls Said 1

• My advice would be to talk to him. See if the feelings are mutual. If not then you need to move on and either focus on yourself or find someone new. If they are mutual, then work on the relationship and see where things go.