Crying over ex-boyfriend

I know its stupid after all this time but I got upset this evening thinking about my ex and how things used to be. We are broken up a year, we did have some problems but nothing that could not have been fixed or sorted but he just wanted out of the relationship and he has dated since. I have been stuck in time so to speak and I think of him with other girls, saying the same things to them as he did to me. I truly loved him and thought we would be together for the rest of our lives., we did talk about moving in together and having children.

We still communicate. He is not seeing anyone at the moment and we are arranging a meet up next month. I am scared that I will make a mess of things. He doesn't know that I still love him but he does know I care about him.

I don't know what to do.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• hi, I deeply understand your situation and what I can advise you now is to find whether he likes you or no before you take any step to conquer him. You may ask a friend of yours to find out or you can just send him some signals to make him understand that you still love him. I mean he should be the first to come to you if you really want your relationship to work, don't forget the weaker and desperate you are the more you will scare him and the more you will get rejected. in the contrary, seduce him and make him envy you just by being sexy and nice around him making him understand that you are not deperate but still love him. he will melt like ice. the more you are difficult to have the more he will want you. and if he really want you he will come for it. its not easy to wait but the more you wait the more you will realize if he really loves you and also be open to other people who are nice to u, you may find some one nicer and caring than him. I wish you good luck and I'm deeply sorry for wot you are going through

What Guys Said 1

• tell him how you feel it can't hurt mayb he is dating other to ease the pain of not being with you. so try it see what happens it can't hurt you anymore now can it?

• Thank you for your reply. It is just that friendship we have now,, I do not want to ruin. It took a good while for it to get where it is now. I just don't want to mess it up but at the same time I love him so much and want nothing more than to hold him in my arms and tell him. I am scared of his answer and then if I have said it, he may not want my friendship anymore cos of it.

What Girls Said 1

• Move on and find someone better and stop baggering yourself over him. he doesn't want the relationship, so why should you? life is too short to waist it on somebody that doesn't feel the same as u. your only settting yourself up for disappointment..let him go