How does it feel to have your heart broken by someone who promised not to break it?

I feel like dying. He doesn't give a single fuck about me. I gave him my heart!

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, don't take this the wrong way, I'm sure he's to blame, but so are you partly. He can't control how you feel about him. Now, you didn't give details so we can't really comment. I'm sorry you're hurt though. Think back though, did you not see some early signs? That maybe you just ignored? Next time, don't ignore them. Don't put up walls though either, just be cautious and use common sense. Things will get better, hang in there.

• He played me so good. I was blinded. He acted like my knight in shining armour but in the end, he was nothing but an asshole wrapped in tin foil.

• Sorry to hear that! :( Yes, the saying "love is blind" is very true sometimes. We've all been there. Even us guys. I have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are really not worth! I understand you. He doesn't deserve you! Maybe this is a lesson for you to never give you're heart totally to a guy. He take you're heart. But what will you do, without an heart?

What Guys Said 7

• It made me feel dead on the inside. It always does for me. It never really gets easier. It just doesn't hurt for as long. It's happened to me three times. The first time it took me a year to get over it. The second time it took a few months. The last time it only took me about a week or so. It's just as painful as it always it... It just passes quicker.

• First every who says they will never beak your heart is a liar, second I don't know I've never experienced it.

• you're so right about that

• To be completely honest even when you meet the right person they'll probably break your heart at least once. So just hang in there it's impossible to go into the dating world and not experience heartbreak.

• It does hurt for awhile when you give someone your heart and they stomp on it. But you can't let that stop you or life will pass you bye if I was you I would just take sometime to heal there's nothing you can do to heal the heart expect time

• It's like how I felt but later if u move on then u would realize that being sad in memories of ex was a shit

• It will hurt for a while because u put so much trust into that person but as time go on u will think about it less n less and u will actually forgive him even if u never tell him n person

• I'm sorry

• Take your heart back and leave him! If he can't respect you then he's not worth fighting over.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!