How often do you cheat?

How many times does he or she have to cheat before you break up? How often do you cheat??

1313

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't cheat at all. But if someone were to cheat on me they would be gone the first time it happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never cheat because people really seem to hate it when their spouse does that, even though I don't understand why it's so bad. I don't think I'd really care if someone cheated on me though. Because I think humans aren't really meant to be monogamous, so it's only natural to cheat. As long as they don't LEAVE me for someone else, as long as they still love me and want to be with me, even though they cheated on me, I don't think I'd really mind it to be honest

What Girls Said 12

• I don't cheat.

He cheats once and we're done.

• It depends on your tolerance, and how serious the relationship is, i would not tolerate it more than once

• once is enough. never again.

• I don't cheat lol

• Once

• Once

• Once

• I never have cheated. Both exes cheated and never stopped.

• Once

• Once. If you find out you boyfriend or girlfriend's cheating, break up with them and don't take them back if you do how are you gonna know they're not going to cheat on you again

• Once

• I do what the fuck I want if I'm not in love with you

What Guys Said 12

• what does that picture have to do with cheating?

• Did you get the question or Nah?
      Focus on the question not the picture.

• why post it then? Clearly, you focused on the picture when you picked it. Why?

anyway, answer is "once". If I agree to be in a monogamous relationship, I won't tolerate cheating at all.

• I think it's because that picture is supposed to inspire people to want to cheat or something

• If she cheats even once, we're over, unless she is heartfully-sorry and begs me to give her another chance.

• I don't cheat. As soon as someone cheats then the relationship is over to me.

• Just once. Trust is like building a ice sculpture. You can work on it and craft it and make it into something beautiful, but once it's smashed/betrayed, you can never put it back together, the way it was.

• Once is enough. It's awful hard to continue to trust someone if they were uninterested enough to cheat.

• Never have

• I cheated on nearly every test during high school.

• Never. I would never do that to someone

• Knowing she's thinking of it is enough reason for me

• Never

• 7 or 8

• No need