Do you love guys, but don't like them?

I have a bizarre problem. I LOVE being in a relationship. I like getting to know and nurture another on a personal physical level. I do NOT like shallow criticisms, power struggles, or feeling pressured to make others jealous. I suddenly realized I don't even like men🤷🏾‍♀️ I'm deeply disturbed and conflicted. Am I just dating the wrong ones? Is this a common feeling? I love my boyfriend and I'm noticing I don't really like him. I'm confused

01

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're not in "love" with the guys, but rather in love with the idea of being in a relationship. I think it may be a little stubborn to say you don't like all men so Maybe start with finding a guy you really like almost as a friend who respects you and your morals. Your love for relationships will take you and anybody deserving of you to great places

What Girls Said 0