Guys, how would you react if your girlfriend says she can't marry you?

You have been almost 3 years together. 2 of which living together. But she will move to other country and after some lack of support from you she realises she couldn't marry you. She loves you but can't feel that certainty that you are the one she will grow old with. So she thinks you should go separate ways.

He's trying to convince me to go back to him and telling me I'm making a mistake and that I have silly dreams. He doesn't leave the house and keeps saying he won't be the same and that he does see a future with me. I don't want to be mean, but it feels like a lack of pride and respect. And that he thinks I have no saying on my future.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. Plenty more fish in the sea

What Guys Said 4

• Sad, she could have decided that 3 years ago and saved 3 years of my life.

• This is why I will never been in a relationship. Women are no longer loyal especially if you don't buy her crap.

• You would be surprised to find out he is the one that got a better life style thanks to me as I have higher income. And that he didn't support me when I needed to take the next step in my career after 1 year of sacrifice for him.

• It really doesn't matter. Most guys doesn't give a shit about things. We can live on very little and still be happy unlike women who needs to bought things constantly. You did him a favor because if you got married to him you would have left him anyways because you feel used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fkkR9JpJTw

• Don't take me wrong, but I can already see what type of guy you are. In your opinion a woman wants a career because of money. Let me tell you, I want my career and I chose it because I want to save lives. I finished my master degree and chose a job in which I can make a difference in the world. So don't try to make me look like a shallow bitch. You're judging me without any clue of the type of person I am.

• I can share my personal story if you can message me please.

• That just happened to me