Why is my ex acting up all of a sudden?

He broke up with me and we haven't spoken for 2 months... he blocked me off instagram a month ago, but not off whatsapp or snapchat and always views my snap story.

I posted quite a few times with a guy friend and there was never a reaction from my ex

But last night I posted to my snapstory a picture of this guy friend holding me from behind and my ex replied to it on snapchat saying 'good for you 👌(perfect sign) 😂(laughing emoji)'

He, immediately after sending that message, changed his whatsapp dp to a quote 'I choose to play stupid but trust me I know everything you think I don't. "

I didn't reply to his snapchat message , but just confused as to why he's acting up in this matter.
Any help in understanding will help me from my perpetual need to overthink and thus be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance xx

03

What Guys Said 3

• He is acting like this all of a sudden to bug the hell out of you... and guess what its working. Remember he is the one that broke up with you, dont give in to his childish acts, your better then that. I seriously dont know what's up with the boys around your age, because this is always the same movie i see over and over again and how guys act with girls like this... but damn, im glad im older geesh.

• Hahah you're right, thank you!

And just by the way he's not even my age, he's 19 - guess that makes it worse lol

xx

• Oh my God... your right that is even worse!!! Like i said ms, dont give in, you will only be playing his games, and that is not cool, take care.

• He's an idiot for had you I never let you go baby

• He thinks ur trying to make him jealous, that or he still isn't over yo ass yet

• Thanks for your input x

• If that's u in ur pic then y in the world would he break up with u 😴

• Haha it is, thank you 😊
      But I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder

What Girls Said 0